The Log Homes Info

News and information about log homes and log cabins.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Nothing important

I would like to warn you first, this post doesn’t contribute much to discussion about log homes, it is just a observation that I did. Remember when I told about James Dulley's article? Well lately that very same article has been bombarding me. Because I use several online news services to deliver me news about log home related issues, I frequently get duplicated notifications of the same news. However, the case with James Dulley article is different from normal “same information from many different channels” case. I haven’t counted how many times it has crossed my path, but I’m suspecting that I’ve seen it five times already. He is using media in a very clever way, because by syndicating his story many newspapers will publish it. As he is a writer, this will also do good for the sales of the books he has written. Internet even multiplies his efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home