The Log Homes Info

News and information about log homes and log cabins.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's been long coming...

...but now it is here. My own domain - Log Homes Cabin is a site for all log home information - sort of a cabin of log home stuff. Originally it was going to be called The Log Homes Info but I grew tired with the name and let it slip away (I did own www.theloghomes.info for a year). Probably too much of a good thing over here.

I am still in the beginning with the newborn and much of that Wordpress stuff is alien to me. I suppose that I'm able to pull it together but I have no idea when...

This site is saying farewell, not totally, but almost. I might still set few posts here, every now and then, but what's the use? Check my new site. You will find that information is much more fresh over there.

3 Comments:

  • At December 28, 2010, Anonymous rustic beds said…

    Wow...love the collection of photos. The interiors are so inspiring...with the right amount Indian and Western decor to be appreciated by all.Thanks for sharing the photos :))

    Susan Graham

     
  • At January 23, 2011, Anonymous iPhones Jailbreak said…

    If you need to unlock or jailbreak your iPhone we can help!
    It is 110% Free :)
    We have helped more then 200,000 iPhone users around the world get more from their iPhone and we update our software constantly to keep in line with Apple’s firmware updates. Regardless whether you have an iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs or an iPhone 4 you are in the right place to get your device unlocked fast and pain-free. It’s that easy!

     
  • At May 02, 2011, Anonymous Cheap Cocktail Dresses Online said…

    Best of luck with your new blog. The pics are beautiful, by the way.

    --Alex @ cheap black cocktail dresses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home